Monday, October 13, 2008

Revisions...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you're all enjoying midterm break! I know I am. I just got home from Gander late last night. And today I am getting back to some school work.

I am beginning the revisions for my character pieces. This involves adding details such as dynamics and simple edits to my pieces. The majority of my revisions are coming out of my second piece. I am changing the motive I used at the beginning to make it a little more unpredictable. I am varying the rhythm, and the play between the piano and the tuba. I also need to come up with some names for these pieces. I think that picking one word to describe each piece is going to be difficult. I am also picky about this sort of thing, and I want to make sure it is exactly right for what I have written.

I hope your belly's are full! I'm about to take a break from my work to eat my thanksgiving supper! mmmmm.

-Melissa

No comments: