Thursday, November 6, 2008

Bravo!

Tonight was out classes Recital!
It was awesome! I had great fun listening to everyone's compositions and the differences and improvements that they have taken over the course of the semester.

I loved the feeling of presenting my piece to the "world" and just sitting back and listening to it being played. I had a weird realization earlier today when I heard Kim practising my piece in one of the practice rooms. I wondered... "Is this what its like to be 'famous'?" haha. It was a surreal feeling. But one that will make it much easier to do this process over again... and again!

Bravo and Brava to all tonight! Good work!

1 comment:

Clark Ross said...

Ha! I liked your "is this what it's like to be famous?" comment! I used to organize a concert entirely of my music every two years, and I remember the thrill it was to walk along the hallway outside my office in the days leading up to one of these recitals and hear different pieces of mine being practiced in different studios. It's a wonderful feeling!

See my latest blog entry for more congratulatory notes from other faculty members!